1. 100.7 KGBI ("Radio Station") contests are open to all U.S. citizens who are residents of the 100.7 KGBI broadcast listening area.
2. Any individual who is eighteen (18) years or younger must have permission from their parent to participate.
Most contests on Radio Station are conducted by playing a specified
"sounder" and the correct caller to get through the line at (402)
342-5424 is the winner.
4. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Radio Station, its parent company, its parent's affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
5. Winners of vacations, prizes valued at three hundred dollars ($300) or more, or cash prizes from Radio Station will be eligible to win again 90 days from the date he/she won the prize. Winners of other prizes, such as CDs, concert tickets, gift certificates, station merchandise, etc. will be eligible to win again 30 days after the date he/she won the prize. Only one winner will be allowed per household during this time period. If a winner chosen has violated the 30-day or 90-day rule, their prize will be forfeited and awarded to another listener.
6. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for prizes provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
7. Some contests include one (1) Grand Prize winner. The winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Entrants need not be present to win. The winner will be notified by e-mail or regular mail within two (2) weeks from the date of selection. The winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. The Grand Prize winner has two weeks to redeem the prize. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries.
8. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the "Contest Judge", whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent's affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent's affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
9. Winners are responsible for all taxes (domestic and/or international), tips or extras and the transferring of prizes to another party, unless otherwise notified. The winner may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. Pennsylvania Media Associates, Inc. will submit 1099-MISC Forms to the I.R.S. whenever prize values exceed six hundred dollars ($600).
10. All prizes must be picked up by the winner within 30 days or the prize expiration date, whichever occurs first. 100.7 KGBI is not responsible for prizes not redeemed after the specified expiration date. Prizes may be claimed at 100.7 KGBI studio offices at 11717 Burt Street, Suite 202 in Omaha, Nebraska during normal office hours, which are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Winners must present valid identification (e.g. driver’s license or state ID) prior to receiving their prize. Prizes will only be mailed to winners at the discretion of 100.7 KGBI. 100.7 KGBI contest rules may be requested during regular business hours.