- Phone: [MOSType-ScheduledShow-PhoneNumber] [/if MOSType-ScheduledShow-PhoneNumber] [if MOSType-ScheduledShow-EmailAddress]
- [MOSType-ScheduledShow-EmailAddress] [/if MOSType-ScheduledShow-EmailAddress]
Job Vacancy Notifications
Any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers can request that it receive notification of full-time job vacancies at this station as they occur by contacting Janel Limley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-715-9037. Each organization that wants to receive notification of job vacancies must provide its name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number and contact person, and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which it requests notification. An organization may request notification about all vacancies.
Salem Communications is an equal opportunity employer
Job Title: Salem Omaha Account Manager Status: Full Time
Station(s): KGBI-FM/KCRO-AM/KOTK-AM Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Work Hours: 8:00A-5:00P Work Days: M-F, weekends as needed
Date Posted: 07/28/14 Closing Date: 08/31/14
We are looking for a person with excellent communication and presentation skills, who is a well organized team player with a positive attitude who is passionate about selling advertising time for our Christian Teaching and Talk, Contemporary Christian Music and Spanish Christian Stations based in Omaha, NE to local businesses and advertising agencies.
- Sell advertising time on 3 radio stations.
- Call on key decision makers to develop new business.
- Write and present proposals.
- Responsible for accomplishment of specific revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to produce revenue goals.
- Persuasiveness to develop new business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Valid driver’s license and personal transportation required.
- Proficient in Work, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures.
General Sales Manager
Salem Communications/Omaha, NE
11717 Burt St. Ste 202
Omaha, NE 68154
(402) 422-1602 fax